During an episode of Gavin and Stacey, Corden famously lifted a slice of bread and told guests "Now to raise a toast". The quip now lives in infamy and was voted the corniest wedding joke of all time. According to research by Wicksteed Park in Northamptonshire, 27% of brides worry about the best man's speech more than anything else on their wedding day.
With jokes like these, it's easy to see why...
1. (While holding a piece of bread), "And now to raise a toast."
2. "It's been an emotional day, even the cake is in tiers."
3. "May all your ups and downs be in bed."
4. "You've married Miss Right. Unfortunately her first name is Always."
5. "The last time I stood up in a room full of people, I was found guilty."
6. "Public speaking makes me nervous. This is the fifth time today I've risen from a warm seat holding a piece of paper."
7. "When I heard the groom was engaged, I was overjoyed and looking forward to our big day. But enough about the stag do..."
8. "I think it's great that the groom decided to get into shape for his wedding. It's just a shame the shape he chose was a circle."
9. "I'd like to thank Mastercard and Visa, without whom this would never have been possible."
10. "This speech will be a bit like the groom - short and not very funny."